Job: Torrens Valley Orchards, Adelaide, Australia – Fruit Picking
Orchard growing nash pears and cherries in the Adelaide Hills near Barossa Valley. Cherry picking Dec-Jan (50 jobs)
- Tree planting Jun-Aug (6 jobs)
- Tree training and flower thinning Apr-Nov (6 jobs)
- Rates of pay vary from piece rates to hourly depending on the task.
- Typical day’s earnings pre-tax $120.
- Hours 0730 to 1600.
- Hostel style accom with dorms, bathrooms and kitchen.
- Pub nearby or free camping on site.
- TV and email access.
- Close to wineries and Giant Rocking Horse
- Small town of Gumeracha 10 mins walk (1 km) away. Regular buses from Adelaide 45 kms / 50 mins.
contact: Tony Hannaford tel 08 8389 1405 / fax 08 8389 1406
email: [email protected]
address: Forreston Road, Gumeracha SA 5233
Duration: Jan Feb Mar Apr May June July Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec
Job Type: Fruit Picking